Welcome to the Inspire, our main rig for aerial filming.
There’s an unwritten rule amongst aerial operators that self-build is best. Often it is, but DJI’s Inspire is a fantastic platform with some big plus-points:
- single operator mode, which keeps costs low
- alternative dual operator, with separate controller for camera operator
- rock-solid digital downlink. No break-up of images, literally.
- optical positioning system for safe indoor operation (i.e. no GPS)
- flight times up to 20 minutes in ideal conditions
- highly agile, stable, and capable of high speeds
- 4k-capable camera
- full camera control (shutter speed, ISO, white balance, stop/start) during flight
So far it’s been a pleasure to fly. We hope you like working with it too.